- Use of the Voicecream website
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights
Rights relating to the entire content of all of the text, images, illustrations, video and music data, programs, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Content”) published on the Site shall remain the property of the Company, third parties contracted by the Company, or the original copyright holders.
When users of the Site make copies of the Content for personal use, etc. this shall not be performed in a manner that exceeds the legally accepted scope of usage. Users are prohibited from contravening Japan’s Copyright Act or other laws including actions such as the replication, modification, reproduction/reposting, sale, publication, etc. of the Content without permission from the holders of the original copyrights.
- Trademarks, logos, and tradenames
All trademarks, logos, and tradenames on the Site remain the property of the Company or of each individual original copyright holder. Unauthorized, unpermitted use of any trademarks, logos, or tradenames appearing on the Site is prohibited except in cases that are permitted under Japanese trademark laws and rights, or other laws.
Although the Company pays close attention to the information it publishes, the Company provides no guarantees at all as to the completeness, accuracy, currency, usefulness, safety, or content of such information. Please also be aware that the Company shall bear no responsibility for any of the consequences resulting from users’ decisions made or actions taken based on information published by the Company.
Any information published on the Site is only information as available at the time of publication. Following publication on the Site, names and details may be revised or abolished without prior notice, and over time the published information may come to differ from actual circumstances.
The addresses of webpages on the Site, including the homepage, may be altered without prior notice. Please be aware that the Company shall bear no responsibility at all for any broken links, etc. nor for any webpage display problems or any other such adverse effects resulting from webpage address changes.
- The following acts are forbidden when using the Site:
- Any actions that impede or obstruct the operation of the Site.
- Any actions that inconvenience, disadvantage, or harm the Company or any relevant third parties, or any actions that have the potential to inconvenience, disadvantage, or harm the Company or any relevant third parties.
- Any actions that infringe any property rights or privacy rights, etc. of the Company or any relevant third parties, or any actions that have the potential to infringe any property rights or privacy rights, etc. of the Company or any relevant third parties.
- Any actions that offend public order or morals, or any actions that have the potential to offend public order or morals.
- Any actions that contravene Japanese laws or regulations or any actions that have the potential to contravene laws or regulations.
- Any other actions that the Company deems to be inappropriate.
- Handling of personal information
The Company may gather personal information from users when they submit opinions or applications to the Site as well as in other situations. Any gathered personal information (any information that can be used to identify individuals such as addresses, names, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.) shall be used for the purpose of operating the Site, and shall be handled in a manner that complies with the laws relating to the protection of personal information.
In addition, individual webpages of the Site may stipulate special purpose-of-use terms. All gathered personal information shall be strictly controlled, and appropriate measures shall be taken to prevent leakage, misappropriation, and tampering.